On Monday 31st August down on Ridgeway Farm, Peel Road we will be celebrating our 2nd birthday and we would love for you to celebrate with us. We have organised a fun filled day that will be enjoyed by the whole family.
This fabulous birthday party will include:
- Bouncy castle for children
- Woodwork demonstrations by our friend the very talented chainsaw wood carver from Acorn Woodcraft
- Honeyman our resident bee expert from Creation Honey
- Party house that will be available for all your future party requirements from unicorns to animal lovers, we cater for all
- Goat milking demonstration at 10.30am
- Many more activities to be announced on the day
- PLUS a grand opening of the hot food outlet!
And not forgetting our fabulous animals who will be celebrating with us too, Donald and Boris, our alpacas can’t wait, they are partial to a birthday bash! Pre-booked tickets are just £3.95 per person and £5 at the door on the day.
Ridgeway Farm is a family run dairy farm, located on Peel Road, in-between Junction 4 of the Blackpool M55 motorway and Lytham. We are the seventh generation to farm at Ridgeway and as such the farm is steeped in historical flora and fauna. With so much heritage intertwined from the original brick buildings to dairy genetics dating back over 50 years and of course not forgetting the farms very own priority habitat, in the form of a traditional orchard. We are open to the public Thursday – Sunday 10am – 4pm.